How to make a crystal grid and activate it (Basic)



This is basic information I am sharing here so that you can have an idea how to set up a crystal grid and activate it.

Please follow what resonates with you. You do not have to follow what I write.

There is no right or wrong way of doing this- trust your intuition.


Step 1

Cleanse the area with a cleanser (rock salt), burning sage, lighting energized agarbattis (incense sticks) or using energized space cleanser.

Step 2

Write an intention on a square or rectangular plain paper (don’t use lined paper).

Write an intention as if what you wish to achieve has already actualized.

E.g.

I am feeling healthy with my X kg (weight issue)

I am enjoying my new home, it is so serene and vibrant (buying a house)

I have with ease set up my successful business (finance for business etc)

Keep the intention paper open or fold it and keep on the grid in the center.

Intentions can be for –

Finance
Weight issue
Peace / Harmony in oneself or family or organisation or counrty or world
Marriage
Loving relationships
Study and focus for children
Foreign travel
Study abroad
Protection from negativity
Spiritual growth
Opening spiritual channels / intuition
Etc

Ideally it is best to have one intention per crystal grid.

You can set up different grids for different intentions.

Step 3

How to choose design for the grid?

You can choose a triangle or a square or any design you feel attracted to create a grid.

Step 4

Why to use crystals in a grid?

When you use crystals/ shells / etc you amplify the vibration of actualisation.

Each crystal carries a frequency, which is positively contributing to your intention.
You can use one or multiple crystals.

Step 5

Embellishing the grid

You can use crystal pyramids, crystal or any other material angels, figurines like owls, doves, swans, etc on the sides of the grid. You can keep photoframes too of other Sacred Geometry or Ascended Masters, etc.

Step 6

Protection for the crystal grid.

Try not to put the grid in a place where those who do not wish well for you will see it. Do not put the grid pic in social media (not everyone is in alignment with your intention).
Treat your Grid as top secret mission. No point tom-tomming before you reach a result.

You can share with those who are in alignment with your intention.

Step 7

Cleansing the crystals before use

Kindly cleanse the crystals and put an intention on the crystals before using them.

For cleansing the crystal you can keep them in rock salt water for 10 minutes and wash them, or you can put an intention that they being cleansed and wash them under running tap water.

For programming the crystals- hold them in your hand and say 3 times to them- whatever role / program you assign to them- E.g. Please bring me financial abundance or let my relationship with my boss be harmonious, etc.

Some bury the crystal in the earth for few days, some keep in the rain, some keep it in full moon, etc for cleanising and energizing the crystal.

Step 8

How to choose crystal?

It is often said that we do not choose the crystals, the crystals choose us. How true it is, they have this ‘pick me up’ kind of energy and you actually are ready to pay any amount for that crystal.

Sharing an experience, I was once at a crystal vendor, where I saw for the first time in my life a pendant. I found it very fascinating.  I asked the vendor what it was called – he said it is some kind of shell, which he couldn’t recall. It way out of my budget as I had completed my shopping.

I could not leave the spot, but neither could I buy it; I was getting more and more attracted to a shell, I didn’t know what?

I got the money and bought the shell. For the next fortnight- I looked up all available sites and found out that, what had fascinated me, was a fossil called ammonite. I might have been attracted to fossilised avatar imprint of mine from some births ago  😉

Once, a moldavite showed up in my space, drew me up the wall, I had to keep it aside and now I can’t trace it.

Raw rubies reached me once, along with tiger’s eye I created a grid, which got me some amazing cash gift.

You can use one or multiple crystals.

Kindly follow your own intuition / guidance/ inner knowing.

You can choose any crystal that is calling you.

Though citrine, green aventurine, pyrite etc are used to create abundance, I was guided once to use rose quartz for my grid. I got that I was not open to receiving weath, hence, I was guided to open my heart chakra with rose quartz so I could receive wealth.

So it’s vital to know which stone to use for your crystal grid- sometimes you could be having a heart chakra blocked to receive. You might not be having courage to take your plans from paper to reality.

So bookish information may or may not help you create your intention. But your knowing what blocks you from receiving is the key.

Step 9

How to set up the grid?

For the centre where you keep your intention- you can use a raw stone, pyramid crystal, a crystal ball, a crystal generator, multiple crystals generator (they are now available commercially- in this there are multiple stones connected to each other by metal).

Arrange the rest of the grid as per your knowing.

Step 10

Once you have placed the crystals - if you can understand / sense energy, check the grid’s energy, I am sure it will amaze you.

You can turn on Reiki if you know or any other form of healing modality.

Those who do not know any form of Healing -  you can simply set an intention for the grid and leave it for 42 days. If you are guided to do for 21 days or less or more, please go with your own knowing.

Every day send blessing to the grid.

Thoughts are powerful. Mentally say I bless / activate the grid three times. And trust me it gets activated.

(There is an advanced method where we use a crystal wand to activate the grid and each crystal is further aligned to the intention set. The energy is activated spiralling outward or inward depending on what your intention is. All this slightly complex information handled in a workshop).

Step 11

What to do if intention is fulfilled or not fulfilled?

After you complete the 42 days (if your intention gets fulfilled much before that) you can take off the crystals, cleanse them and keep it aside for further use. The intention that you wrote on paper can be shred and put in fire or flowing water.

If your intention is not fulfilled, you can check if that is part of your soul journey. If it is, then you can create another grid with same intention- your crystals may or may not change in the new grid. If the intention is not part of your Soul Journey, kindly let it go with ease.

Wishing you grand success in actualizing your intention with the grid

Please Note:

Our paid workshop covers the following topics -


1.      How to tune into the crystals and identify which one to use?
2.      How to place crystals on the grid?
3.      How to charge the grid with crystal wand?
4.      How to know whether to flow the energy outward to inside or inside to out depending on the intention?
5.      How to create grids for greater contribution to society- world peace etc
6.      How to raise your personal vibration and connect with your Spiritual Fathers and Spiritual Mothers so that they can guide you each step of the way?
7.      Blessings for the grid you create in the workshop?
8.      How to read the messages that keep flowing to you when the grid is set as days go by?
Etc

Email me for details prasaar@gmail.com

Do write to us if you are looking at a Board for your crystal grid. We do plan to customize it to your preference. 



(Kindly attribute this link or  credits to Shamshaad Ali Baig, if you are using this information in your workshop, blogs, books, etc.)







This Sacred Geometry Board 
size: 1 foot by 1 foot (12 inches x 12 inches)
MDF wooden boards

Flower of life is mesmerizing

The Celtic symbols - Triple Spiral (growth and expansion) and Triquetra  are amongst the choices of symbols have survived 2000 years and find their presence in many cultures. 

Yin - Yang primordial forces of creation.

Reiki symbols including Master symbol to give you the fillip that you need to actualize your intentions....

Infinity is the dynamic symbols that encompasses everything....


Please write to me on prasaar@gmail.com to buy the board. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shri Sai Baba’s blessed Kafni at Kurla, Mumbai for darshan

Shri Sai Baba Success Cards

Shri Sai Baba Blessing Cards