Shri Sai Baba Blessing Cards

Shri Sai Baba Blessing Cards completes 2 years

Going down the memory lane is fun


Testimonials

Mr. Parvez J Daruwala, Corporate Trainer, Healer, Intuit said about Shri Sai Baba Blessing Cards:

I just love these beautiful Shri Sai Baba Blessing Cards. Ever since I received these, I have been feeling more connected with Baba. Things are going much better in my life and I feel peaceful and joyous. I go through the cards almost every day, and the pictures on the cards are so heart touching. I feel wonderful. Thank you Shamshaad for creating these and listening to the message Baba gave you.


Eric Berglund, Internationally acclaimed Harpist was presented a pack of Shri Sai Baba Blessing Cards, and when he saw the cards, he said, “They are full of divine light!”

Presumably the first time in the world :)

Baba, in His inimitable way has guided me step by step through the idea to the printing and distribution of Shri Sai Baba Blessing Cards, says Shamshaad Ali Baig

For Indian buyers you can pay online and email me on prasaar@gmail.com  

What does Shri Sai Baba Blessing Cards mean?

Shri Sai Baba Blessing Cards box contains 60 messages of Baba with colourful and attractive design and a guide book.

Baba’s Blessing Cards are His blessings and guidance, which we can seek in our day to day activity or when we are going through a challenging phase in our life. The cards are a means to connect with the divine; they are easy to use by anyone as it is accompanied by a step by step guide book.

How did you get this idea?

I was being guided by Baba to bring out these cards since last year, but then I would think who will buy Baba’s cards when there are Tarot cards and Angel Cards in the market. Moreover Baba’s messages are very philosophical, how can they answer any one’s query on every day issues like love, career, finance, etc. Plus, lack of finance would stop me.

When I was doing Divine Healing Hands, a programme in healing modality with Master Zhi Gang Sha, a Realised Master in May this year, with my inner eye I could see Shri Sai Baba standing on the stage and telling me, “Why do you worry about money? Everything will be taken care of. You start the project, don’t worry, I am there with you.”

I mustered courage and started the project, and as Baba had said, everything started falling in place. Every step of the way was guided by Baba. My simple task was to be in awareness if there were messages coming from Baba, and though it looked an insurmountable task, it got done. The printer started the work with the first advance of Rs. 10,000. He readily agreed to take post dated cheques for the entire project.

Can you share some of your experiences during this project?

There are many miracles (leelas) Baba blessed me with during the project. One of the most vivid one is - I was with the printer, when the first rush of prints came out. Everything was fine except for one picture, which was not matching the same colour tone that was created. I knew the customers wouldn’t know the difference, because they did not know what the original image was. Even though I kept on consoling myself with such thoughts, one thought rankled me and I kept asking ‘Baba, what is this happening? What am I to make of this?’

I told the printer that this particular card was not upto the mark, he said that nothing can be done. After some time, the production supervisor Darshan came, I told him calmly that somehow this printing was not looking too good, he said, “We can better this quality.” He went and fixed a few knobs and reams of fabulously printed sheets started coming out!

I was only going to give two pamphlets on how to use the deck, but Baba inspired me to pen a guidebook, while the printing was on. And while I was writing the guidebook, another of my niggling worry was resolved by Baba. I would often think, how can Baba’s philosophical utterances ever resolve the devotees’ questions regarding finance, career, marriage, etc.? Baba in His infinite wisdom guided me that, when the question is posed to Him, He will guide His devotee through the image or message on the card or through a thought, image, sound, feeling, etc.  that will arise in that moment of ‘Communion’.

How can one use these cards to predict one’s future?

This is not prediction or astrology cards. They are guidance cards. For e.g. it is mentioned in the step by step guide book, how to still one’s mind, how to shuffle the cards, how to connect with the divine.

Even the technique of asking question is given- You can ask ‘What is that I need to know the most now?’ Or formulate question, that result in ‘yes’ / ‘no’ or could be asking for further guidance.

For e.g. Baba should I apply for xyz job? Or Baba I want to apply for xyz job, what it is that I should know now?

How are these cards going to help people?

Baba’s teachings are ‘Shraddha and Saburi’ (faith and patience). These cards will provide clarity, courage, peace and joy to all.

How are these cards different from other cards available in the market?

There are umpteen cards in the world- Rider Waite Tarot Cards, Angel Cards, Divine Cards, etc. Each is inspired by the divine.

Looks wise, Shri Sai Baba Blessing Cards are colourful and vibrant. They pictorially depict Baba’s message.

Shri Sai Baba Blessing Cards, while being used as a method for divination is like any other cards- they are a medium to connect to our higher self and seek guidance.

Generally the number of cards in a box starts from 22 and can go upto 78. But I was inspired to take 60 messages for this box.

Why do you call them Blessing Cards and not Tarot Cards or any such other name?

We too started out with calling it Tarot cards, but through a dear friend Sameer More Baba guided me to call it Blessing Cards. And the best part is that it is indeed imbued with blessings of Baba. On August 12, 2012 Master Zhi Gang Sha, one of my spiritual Teachers has blessed these cards. And I am sure that anyone who even sees the image of these cards is blessed.

Please Note:
In a SESSION ask a question only once. Then move to the next question.

Do not ask the same question again in the same session, thinking of getting a better answer/ solution.

Revised rates of Shri Sai Baba Blessing Cards effective from September 22, 2018

For Indian buyers you can pay online and email me on prasaar@gmail.com  

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Dear Ashok jee please email me on prasaar@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day. Please advise. I live in South Africa and would like to purchase this deck. Please let me know how I can do this. Thank you. Om Sai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please write to me on prasaar@gmail.com. After checking your postal details in South Africa can guide you regarding Shri Sai Baba Blessing cards and courier cost. Thank you.

      Delete
  4. I feel extremely blessed to have come across this blessing . Trust me the situation of life iam in iam whole heartedly surrendering to baba for guidence . I wanted these cards ever since I learnt tarot and became a professional practitioner, then the world around my own life broke hell and I knew iam losing it and I saw these cards on a group and just wanted them . Iam sure baba has come to me to guide me and help me sail through with shraadha and saburi🙏 .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sharing your valuable experience. Sai Bless us all. Aum Sai Ram.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shri Sai Baba’s blessed Kafni at Kurla, Mumbai for darshan

Shri Sai Baba Success Cards